Aerial Mapping: Road, Rail and Hydro Corridors
UAV Ontario can provide you with road, rail or hydro mapping in a variety of formats. The outputs can include elevation and contour vertical values. These images are typically captured using a drone during multiple flights over several days. We utilize a parachute which allows us to fly over people at a safe distance. As with our other output, the resulting imagery can be provided in a variety of formats:
- JPG (RGB) with KML file with the georeferenced metadata.
- GeoTIFF (RGB) with KML using Web Mercator Projection. Used in software such as ArcGIS or QGIS.
- GeoTIFF (RAW) includes embedded elevation values. Used in software such as ArcGIS or QGIS.
- DXF/SHP (Contour files). For use with Autodesk software.
- LAS (Point Cloud). Can be used in AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Global Mapper, Applied Imagery, or similar software.
- XYZ (Point Cloud). Most common file format accepted across Construction/Mining software formats.
- PDF Export. We are able to export a PDF of 2D, Elevation, Digital Terrain Model and Plant Health layers.
- Source Imagery (ZIP) …and more!
Please contact us for all of your aerial survey requirements in Ontario.